Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sikkim’s Anil Kumar is World’s third most ‘academic people’




GANGTOK, April 23, 2013
Web classy, a web portal and an independent news source site has ranked Sikkim’s Anil Kumar Yadav as the world’s third most ‘academic people’.
Yadav, 45, who works as Dy General Manager in Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Gangtok is a holder of degrees and diplomas of 28 qualifications.
“When I was surfing the internet last evening, I was shocked to see my  name as the third most academic person in the world, and, moreover, the website has uploaded the fact information detailing that I hold certificates of 28 qualifications,”
Yadav said while talking to SIKKIM EXPRESS on April 22. The website portal reads: “Anil Kumar Yadav, another native of India comes in third with a total of 28 qualifications. He was born in a village named Karahiya in Basti district of eastern Uttar Pradesh. However, he never stayed there and was educated and brought up in various parts of Sikkim. He had started his formal education at Pathankot in Punjab but later shifted to St. Xavier’s School at Pakyong in Sikkim in 1975.”
Yadav has completed masters in MA (Sociology), MBA (HRM), Master of Financial Management (MFM), MSc (Psychology), MA (Mass Communication), MA (Environment & Development), MCom (Banking & Insurance Management), MA (Economics), and Master of Communication and Journalism.
He also holds numerous diplomas and post graduate diplomas certificates. “Apart from my regular bachelor degree in Bachelor in Science from Sikkim Government College, I have obtained all the degrees and certificates through distance and online learning,” he said.
Yadav also holds degrees from the popular Universities such as Annamalai, Jadavpur, Madras, Guwahati, Pondicherry, Kurukshetra, IGNOU and others.
When asked as how and why he has been obtaining degrees, he replied, “After completing my bachelors I worked in different customs and Central
Excise department and decided to pursue my Masters through distance learning. After getting my first masters degree in Sociology I decided to pursue my studies further and it went on.”
He added that the website must have taken his qualification details from the social networking websites where he has uploaded the complete details.
(Courtesy: Sikkim Express

No comments:

Post a Comment