Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 17, 2008

PLAYWIN 7.87 CRORES TO PATEL

Gangtok, 16th August 2008

Kirti Ashok Patel, a practicing physician became the first ever lady doctor to win Playwin's Sikkim Saturday Super Lotto Jackpot of Rs 7.87 crore. With this win she is Mumbai's highest jackpot winner till date.

Within a short span of six years, Playwin Online Lottery, an Essel Group compny, has generated 64 crorepatis and over 2,800 lakhpati's all over India. This Jackpot draw started its initial roll out on May 26, 2007 with an initial amount of Rs 2 crore. It rolled over for 14 months till Patel won the Rs 7.87 crore jackpot on July 26, 2008.

Patel said, "I consider myself very lucky to win this jackpot. We matched the winning numbers on my husband's birthday on July 28th and I'm really thankful to God for this. When I moved to this city from Surat, I'd heard that Mumbai is a city where dreams come true, Playwin made this possible for me. My long cherished dream of buying a flat in Bandra will now come true and I also plan to use this jackpot towards my children's education. I will definitely continue my practice as a doctor, since my occupation in very important for me."

Amar Sinha, CEO and managing director, Pan India Network Infravest Pvt. Ltd said, "We, at Playwin are very happy for Mrs. Kirti Ashok Patel and her family for winning the Playwin Sikkim Saturday Super Lotto Jackpot. Patel is the winner of the largest jackpot from Mumbai and also the first ever female doctor to win a Playwin jackpot."

"The winning jackpot is always a product of chance and we encourage participants to take a chance on the Super Lotto; the luck factor may just be on their side. We at Playwin promote responsible gaming and stand firm on our pillars of operational transparency and legality across gaming business. It brings us immense pleasure to witness people like Patel who win our lotteries and pursue their dreams with the wining amount." Sinha says.

2 comments:

  1. The marekting agent of the playwin lotteries has been committed 12 fruads. i am having all documents. The operation of playwin lotteries is an intentinally organized economic offence and big scam. I am inviting all journalists of reputed national newspaper for discussion. i will prove and show that the operation of playwin lottery as big scam

    ReplyDelete
  2. The marekting agent of the playwin lotteries has been committed 12 fruads. i am having all documents. The operation of playwin lotteries is an intentionally organized economic offence and big scam. I am inviting all journalists of reputed national newspaper for discussion. i will prove and show that the operation of playwin lottery as big scam

    ReplyDelete